Monday, April 8, 2013

Designer Spotlight: Luiza Barcelos Shoes

Luiza Barcelos is a shoe designer from Brazil, specifically, Belo Horizonte, I've had the chance to visit that city and I gotta tell you, you can find there the nicest people, everyone is so friendly and always carrying a smile.  So, this time we'll put the spotlight on this designer proving that there are shoes expert in Latin America ;)




Amazing shoes, right?

I got to know this shoe designer when Luiza invited the world famous blogger Chiara Ferragni for a PR tour in Brazil, and I fell in love with these them.  You can buy them online in Brazil or you can also look for other stores outside Brazil.

Here are some of my favorite picks for you to enjoy, hope you like it !











What do you think about this designer? If you wanna check out more, you can go to her website here


Have a great week everyone!


Xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your comments.