Monday, May 20, 2013

Kesha & Gwyneth in one sentence..

So, the Billboard awards were yesterday and no one has stopped talking about Justin Bieber, the simple Taylor Swift and the little girl Selena Gomez. Not going there.

I'm going in the Kesha direction, I don't like her to begin with, but, she wore a dress similar to one that Gwyneth Paltrow wore for like the 100th premiere of Iron Man 3.  Take a look.





I admit, she does look better without all the stupid make-up and stars all over her face, that makes her look like a young adult getting wasted at a kid's party, uh?



Here are more pics of Kesha at the Billboards:

Kesha wearing a Givenchy dress.



And here's Gwyneth Paltrow:





Looks like both dresses are up for a wardrobe malfunction...It's like nowadays, celebrities like to expect the unexpected at the Red Carpets..

So, tell me, who's your best dressed?  Are you a Goop lover ?


See you in a bit,

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm Steven. I think your blog is pretty amazing. I am following..hope you can check out my site: http://www.theproverbs.net/ and FOLLOW. Also check me out on instagram: @balmorhearose . Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your comments.