Monday, March 11, 2013

The Céline Furry Shoe

I recently ran into these interesting Furry Shoes that Céline is suggesting for Spring/Summer 2013.  To be honest, I´m not so sure about these...They look kind of funny, don´t they ?



Of course Fashion Weeks are all about taking risks, but I wonder, would anyone take the RISK of wearing THESE shoes?  I know I wouldn´t..

First of all, we are talking about spring/summer, the weather is hot, you don´t want to have fur around your feet, it´s crazy ! They look like slippers with heels, that´s it.

Well,  Below are some of the shoes of this collection, so enjoy the show !












Maybe if I add sparkles they will look pretty?  Don´t think so...



So, tell me, what did you think about this? Amazing or just ridiculous?


Have a great week!

Xo,

If you want to catch a different Fur trend, come check out the Furry Vest post here ;)




6 comments:

  1. when i first saw these during fashion week i didn't know how to feel about them.....but i love funky stuff so i actually really appreciate them now haha!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, i wouldn't wear these. they are too editorial and meant for the runway, not real life!

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your comments.