Saturday, March 9, 2013

Celebrate Women´s Day


Even though the International Women´s Day was yesterday, I wanted to say congratulations to everyone as it is a very special day to celebrate !






I didn't get the time yesterday to log in and post about it but I had the idea about some inspiration for all of us , women, the smartest and toughest sex:



Right from the Fashion Guru Anna Wintour












Hope you liked it and don't forget to always love yourself, being a woman is the greatest gift !

Xo.



2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! Thank for your sweet comment!
    I follow you back (GFC - follower 51 and Bloglovin - 14).
    But I can't see you in my GFC followers. Could you check it?

    Kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanna ! done, please check ;) Enjoy your Sunday ! xo.

      Delete

I always love to hear your comments.