Friday, May 17, 2013

Shopping List : Delicate Jewerly

We've made it through the week! Congratulations ;)

This week I've been '' lusting '' for jewerly...Just admit it, a woman is never going to have ENOUGH jewerly, those are two words that will NEVER go together...am I right or not?




How cute is this?

I've been checking a website that has really beautiful jewerly, I still haven't bought anything but I'm about to ! they have cool rings, bracelets, necklaces, whatever the hell you want!

Here are some of my favorite picks:



Click here to get more necklaces.


Here's the one on the top, just $22.


Click here for more bracelets.

This one is beautiful.

A must have.



Are you a proud owner of delicate jewerly?
If you wanna check more, just go to Louun's shop ;)


Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your comments.