Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fashion do or don't? : Diane Kruger

The first party for the Golden Globes was held this week hosted by HFPA & InStyle.  There were many stars of course, and we found out that Francesca Eastwood is the new Miss Golden Globe.  Did you know about this? About a Miss Golden Globe? I didn't...so, after a little research, this what it is: It's a title awarded by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association ( HFPA ), the honoree who is traditionally a daugther or son of a celebrity assists in the Association's Golden Globe Awards, meaning, she's the Golden Globe Awards maid? I don't know, it's still not so clear for me...She looks like a spoiled girl, so get her to work !

Francesca Eastwood 


Now, let's get to the fashion point of that event: Diane Kruger...in a Rochas dress and Chanel shoes.

 
 
Do you love or hate? It's a very very tricky dress that not anyone can pull off.  Personally, I think she looks good, looks good on HER. As I said, I don't know who else could pull this off as well...
 
 
Oh wait, maybe this one can !
 
 
The iconic Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City.  More than 10 years ago and this show is still setting standards that are being used TODAY.  I absolutely love this show and it made such a huge impact in pop culture that it still amazes me how it got under our skin and looks that will never leave, which is fine by me !
 
 
So tell me, are you a fan of showing your stomach for an outfit?
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog is so beautiful. It's amazing!
    I love reading all your posts there great.
    I think it is OK to flash a bit of skin, so long as it is a little bit, not full on whole torso.
    x
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura !
      I like Diane's outfit as it isn't too revealing, sometimes less is more :)

      Delete

I always love to hear your comments.