Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mix and Match : Zebra and Red

You will start noticing that I'm addicted to animal print, and this time I'll be writing about the Zebra print.

This print combines two of the most neutral colors: Black and White, making this a very versatile option that you can mix and match with any other color, you can eassily go crazy with this ( In a good way, I hope :) ).  For this post I decided to go with red as it adds elegance to this print and also adds a pop of color making it more playfull.  I think that we have concentrated all our thoughts on the Leopard print that we have forgotten about this other option that can add a little extra something to our styles.

Hope you like it !


 
Formal Zebra: Your dress is your biggest accessory on this one, red nails give you that pop you need and combined with gold elements...You just can't go wrong with it !
 
Dress: Michael Kors / Black Pumps: Stella McCartney / Cuff: Tomassa.com /
Enamel: Opi - Fortune Cookie.
 
 
 
Casual Zebra : I absolutely love this ! I'm using this print as an extra element to a simple running-around outfit. Change the boyfriend jeans for some skinnies and the flats for some peep toe booties and you're good for the night time.
 
T-shirt: T by Alexander Wang ( I would buy this one on Forever21 and save me several dollars ! LOL ) / Jeans: J Brand / Flats: Lulus.com / Bag : Rebecca Minkoff  ♥
 
Arm Candy breakdown : Spike leather golden cuff : Forzieri ( Lucky italian girls ) /
Red Leather: Chanel Vintage / Golden Cuff: Cartier Love bracelet
 
These arm candy options are goregeous, but not budget friendly...Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have these, but don't have that thing you need to have those... extra $$
 
♥ If you want more bracelets options, go here for Leather Bangles and here for Link Bracelets ♥
 
 
Besides Clothes, there are more items that go great with this print.
 
Iphone Case: Michael Kors / Flats: Jimmy Choo / Heels: Anne Klein
Cuff: Aspinal of London / Black and Brown purse: Juicy Couture /
Zebra bag : Guess
 
 
 
I can't leave this post without the celebrity addition, so here it is ! :
 
 
 
 
 
So...Are you already giving the Zebra a chance in your closet? Or is it already there ? Would love to hear your thoughts.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. i love the zebra scarf in the second set and i love all the accessories in the third. and, of course, i covet the cartier love bracelet!

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :) I'm crazy about the Cartier bracelet as well !

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep it up, you do it great! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love zebra print too!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your comments.