Monday, December 3, 2012

[ Fashion ] Skulls in the closet

Lately I have been seeing many skull in the fashion spotlight...So, I thought, why not make a post about this?

What do we think of skulls? We used to think that it was only for the hard rock people all dressed in black, but now, it has become an element of fashion, even of the girly fashion ladies.  It adds an edge to the outfit, like a statement of  '' I'm tough '' and I like it, it gives something extra.

Skulls are everywhere now, the most we see them are in shirts and jewerly so here are some skull-y items that I'm loving right now, hope you like it !



The Casual Skull:  Love this outfit as it is ideal for running around and still look on trend.
 
Jeans: Rag and Bone / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
( Wish I had this !! )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I pulled this outfit combining leather elements that are so in right now + the skull sweater.  The red flats add the pop of color to make this more playful.
 
Sweater: Topshop / Bag: Channel ( one day you'll be mine ! ) / Bracelet: Tory Burch, see more here /
Leather skirt: Yves Saint Laurent.



 
This outfit combines feminine items with thougher elements.  Proves that one dress and a skull scarf can pull up to 3 different outfits depending on where you need to go.
 
Scarf: Alexander McQueen / Bag: Chanel / Chic boots: Giuseppe Zanotti
Classy flats: Lulu's / Biker boots: from newlook.com 27 Euros! go here for more boots inspo.
 
 

Many things are part from my wish list that someday I hope to have :) We can dream with Chanel and Rebeca Minkoff bags, right?


So tell me, are you liking the skulls elements in your everyday fashion?




You can go to Instagram for more pics : thesunnylist .


2 comments:

  1. I love skulls... but of course u need not to exaggerate!
    I have a tee and a scarf for the moment :P

    Please vote for me at this
    link for the Grazia contest!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on not to exaggerate with skulls in 1 outfit.
      Voted for you on Grazia !

      Delete

I always love to hear your comments.