Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just a little Detox... in Maui!!

This week, a friend of mine showed me this exclusive package : A couple of weeks with Tracy Anderson in a super ultra fancy Detox Program in the Hotel Lumerai in Maui !

I couldn't believe this at firt, I was like '' Are you kidding me? ''  obviously, this is not a program for us, the mortals.  I mean, the amount of things I could do with this money is enormous, but hey, there's always someone with a little extra cash to indulge in just a little detox program.

First, are you familiar with Tracy Anderson? She is a personal trainer for stars like Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie, Courtney Cox, Shakira, to name a few...So, she started this huge body sanctuary empire and created the Tracy Anderson Method which makes your body awesome in a period of time, you can look more in her website.

Now, let's get back to the detox. I think this is cool, she has obviously invented something to make all the rich people believe they need to go awaaaay very awaaay to eat organic food, get thin and healthy. So, hands down to the tiny Tracy ( she is only 1.55 mt !, smaller than me ! ) for making up a necessity.

My necessity? Eat less and work out more, from HOME ! that's the option for the mortals.
Would you go away on this program if you had the cash for?

Here are some pics of where this thing is taking place in:



Lumerai Maui : Idyllic yoga and surf retreat situated on six acres of a former sugarcane plantation.
 
A bedroom to relax from your yoga class...
 
For your yoga indoors..
 
Relaxing in this garden?
 
The hall to your room.
 
 
If I ever go to Maui I would like to go on vacation with my friends/family/boyfriend/husband or whatever I have at the moment I can afford to go.
 
 Happy weekend!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Muy amable blog :) soy tu seguidora :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tu comentario y el follow! :o)

      Delete
  2. When I grow up I want to live there! :)

    >>>>> milna89.blogspot.com <<<<<<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a great place to live! Beach 24/7 :) . Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I always love to hear your comments.