Friday, November 23, 2012

American Music Awards Recap

I've been so crazy this week that I didn't post about the red carpet for this awards that were held last Sunday.

There were some surprises ( fashion related of course ), it's a music event so it's expected by everyone to be shocked by some crazy choices the celebrities make...God, please help some of them.


Here are the shocking ones:

Taylor Swift in a Zuhair Murad ( I'm loving this designer ).  FINALLY, we see Taylor with something different than those knee-lenght dresses, she was getting boring with that same style all the time and the same hair.  I just love how she looks here! She's still playing it safe with the nude color ( I think she's addicted to this color ).
 
 
Christina Aguilera...don't know what's wrong with her anymore.  The hair and make-up look great but the dress doesn't fit right on her.
 
Psy ! He's a character indeed. He's still jumping around to the Gangnam Style ...
 
 

The ones that are doing great:

Carrie Underwood - I love everything she wears..
 
 
Pink ! I love her, she's one of my favorite singers.  This is a genuine person, I really like how she wore this dress very classy but still rocking it with the hair and also the attitude ! She looks great !
 
Jenny McCarthy - What do you want me to say? This woman has the perfect body, look at her.....now,  wouldn't you like to be as fit as her? I know I would !
 
Kelly Rowland -  Amazing.



The ones that need help:

Nicki Minaj.  Speechless. What's wrong with her? I don't know about you, but I think she always tries too hard to stand out.  I blame Lady Gaga for this excentric trend.
 
By the way, if you don't remember, Julie Bowen from Modern Family wore this exact dress at the Emmys, let's take a look:
 
Julie Bowen wore it better and before ! This was just back in September.
This is an example that this dress is beautiful and can be worn correctly....Just saying!
 
 
Kesha.  This one needs help, I think she was trying to be glamorous here...not working..
 
Jordin Sparks...maybe on someone else...what do you think?
 
Cyndy Lauper - Don't like it at all...I just don't, it's wrong everywhere.
What I do like, is that she doesn't care what anyone thinks and she just does what she wants, and that's attitude !
 
 
 
Which ones are your favorites? Who do you love? Who do you hate...?
 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
Pictures from people.com and hollywoodreporter.com
 
 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. my favorite is pink, just because i like her the most <3
    great post :)

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to let you know that I now have bloglovin and the link to the page is on my blog :)
    Have a great weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan , thanks ! I'm following you now. I have set up Bloglovin too, you can find it in the right side of my blog :) Hope to see you soon.

      Delete
  3. I love Carrie's one!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I"m sad i missed it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The neon dress is amazing! Great images!
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know when you're following me.
    Lots of love from London xx

    http://www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia, thanks for stopping by ! Of course, let's follow each other :)

      Delete

I always love to hear your comments.