Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Princess Diaries

I have to admit, I'm obsessed with Princess Kate.  I've been following her since the engagement with Prince William and I just love her style and also the fairy tale story of her life, It's like, anything is possible if you go to one of those fancy schools...ha ha.

Anyway, I like her style, she always dresses so chic: the dresses, the jeans, the boots, I mean, she ( or her stylist, I don't know to be honest ) does a great job with her outfits and she manages to always look classy and fresh all the time.

This week she has appeared with a new hair style. It's not like a super drastic change, but still, it's noticeable!

Let's take a look:

She added subtle bangs, just those little pieces of shorter hair make her look even prettier and different now. It's good to see her making a change, very refreshing :)
 
 
A lot of people compare this look with the Charlie's Angels...
 
 
Farrah Fawcett
 
 
Do you agree? Kate's hair kinda has a 70's vibe, but a cool vibe, I love it ! she has kept her style with the loose curls.
 
Here's the outfit she wore for the '' premiere '' of her hairstyle:
 
I wish I could praise her dress as much as her hair, but sadly, I'm not such a fan of this...She could have done much better, something more youthful :). Let's hope she will make it up next time we see her :)
Picture from here
 
 
Now that you know how fan I am of Princess Kate, I will take the opportunity to post some of my favorite outfits she has worn:
 
 
She wore this dress in January for the War Horse premiere and she recently wore it again ! How nice is that? It's good to see this type of people re-using clothes, I mean, that's what all of us, the mortals, do !
 
This is so my style.  She wore those platforms many times during the Olympic games.
 
 
I fell in love with this dress...a Jenny Packham gown and Jimmy Choo heels.
 Gorgeous.
 
 
This is just a little round-up of my fav looks, but I will post more about Kate in the future.
 
 
Tell me, do you like her new hair? Are you a Royal junkie as well?
 
 
I wish you all a great day !
 
 
Xo.
  

5 comments:

  1. I also love Kate Middleton! She can try anything, she has no limits! She is probably my favorite "celebrity" of this era ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too ! love all her outfits.
      Thanks for stopping by :) and of course, we can follow each other, let me know !

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for stopping by! You said you are following me, but I can't see you on my GFC followers list. I also don't see my blog on the list of blogs you follow :S

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    3. Hi Maria, pls check again and also following on Bloglovin :)

      Delete
    4. Many thanks dear, you're really sweet!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#2)......and I clicked the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show some love ;)
      Have a wonderful weekend<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete

I always love to hear your comments.